Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baconator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Discriminate the User Above You!   Wed May 29, 2013 4:44 pm

Mello Yello is stupid.

Hi I like chocolate milk.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  : alien alien  alien  alien  alien  Gohan  Gohan  Gohan  Gohan  Gohan   Cow Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow Luffy Luffy VICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREH  Bacon

MAH ARMY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brickt0ag
Natu Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Discriminate the User Above You!   Wed May 29, 2013 4:51 pm

Milk makes you unhealthy

Hi my name is Bricky

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
BRICKY MCBITES~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theblindxatu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Discriminate the User Above You!   Wed May 29, 2013 5:55 pm

Bricky is the worst name ever.

Hai i liek mudkipz.

“The important thing is not how long you live... It's what you accomplish with your life.
While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important... That would definitely carry on into the future.” ~Grovyle
~Made by Piggyeh. =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/theblindxatu
LuckyLapras' Armadillo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Discriminate the User Above You!   Wed May 29, 2013 6:57 pm

That meme is soooooooo old!

I just quoted Ounces! In a sense...

So conceited, pig, so conceited.
Just because you are bad guy, does not mean you are bad guy.
Luffy Lyra 
Last updated: 08.03.2013 21:19:51 GMT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baconator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Discriminate the User Above You!   Wed May 29, 2013 7:52 pm

I don't care you DOMO THIEF.

I am not a tomato.

Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  : alien alien  alien  alien  alien  Gohan  Gohan  Gohan  Gohan  Gohan   Cow Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow Luffy Luffy VICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREH  Bacon

MAH ARMY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theblindxatu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Discriminate the User Above You!   Wed May 29, 2013 8:01 pm

Yes you are. YOU'RE A TOMATO. EMBRACE IT.

Hai, I'm Paul! (Jimmy Neutron reference)

“The important thing is not how long you live... It's what you accomplish with your life.
While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important... That would definitely carry on into the future.” ~Grovyle
~Made by Piggyeh. =D
Back to top Go down
LuckyLapras' Armadillo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Discriminate the User Above You!   Wed May 29, 2013 8:14 pm

Paul is a terrible name. You should be ashamed.

I stole Sherlock's DOMO THINGIES! =D (I'll get a siggy once an art shop is created, btw.)

So conceited, pig, so conceited.
Just because you are bad guy, does not mean you are bad guy.
Luffy Lyra 
Last updated: 08.03.2013 21:19:51 GMT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baconator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Discriminate the User Above You!   Wed May 29, 2013 8:15 pm

You're a poopy-head.

I have ducks.

MAH ARMY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theblindxatu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Discriminate the User Above You!   Wed May 29, 2013 8:16 pm

DUCKS R STOOPID! >=(

I liek trainz!

~Made by Piggyeh. =D
Back to top Go down
Baconator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Discriminate the User Above You!   Wed May 29, 2013 8:18 pm

TRAINS R STOOPID.

I liek Treeckos.

MAH ARMY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theblindxatu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Discriminate the User Above You!   Wed May 29, 2013 8:19 pm

I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT TREECKOS! Wait, Y U NOT GOOD IN PHYSICAL ATTACK?!

I liek bacon. TRY DAT ONE SON!

~Made by Piggyeh. =D
Back to top Go down
Baconator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Discriminate the User Above You!   Wed May 29, 2013 8:28 pm

You don't deserve bacon.

I liek Xatu.

MAH ARMY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theblindxatu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Discriminate the User Above You!   Wed May 29, 2013 8:46 pm

.... Uh.... he's uh.... XATU IZ THE MOST AMZING TING EVAR!!!! Dangit I broke the rules.

Sherlock Puffle is cool!

~Made by Piggyeh. =D
Back to top Go down
Brickt0ag
Natu Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Discriminate the User Above You!   Wed May 29, 2013 9:01 pm

wtf no sherlock puffle is wannabe sherlock

Egglocke is a terrible idea!

BRICKY MCBITES~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theblindxatu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Discriminate the User Above You!   Wed May 29, 2013 9:02 pm

I liek da idea of an egglocke. JUST KIDDING!

Honchkrow is cool!

~Made by Piggyeh. =D
Back to top Go down
Brickt0ag
Natu Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Discriminate the User Above You!   Wed May 29, 2013 9:05 pm

hail no u can't decide anything about honchkrow

I like da gummi worms~!~!~!#@~!@`

BRICKY MCBITES~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theblindxatu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Discriminate the User Above You!   Wed May 29, 2013 9:10 pm

GUMMI WORMS ARE NASTEH

I liek cheese!

~Made by Piggyeh. =D
Back to top Go down
Baconator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Discriminate the User Above You!   Thu May 30, 2013 6:34 pm

Cheese is well.............

I LIEK CEREAL!

MAH ARMY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theblindxatu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Discriminate the User Above You!   Thu May 30, 2013 6:50 pm

LUCKY CHARMS ARE TERRIBLE!!!!

I liek meh tacos!

~Made by Piggyeh. =D
Back to top Go down
Baconator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Discriminate the User Above You!   Thu May 30, 2013 6:58 pm

Tacos r stupid.

I liek Natus.

MAH ARMY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theblindxatu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Discriminate the User Above You!   Thu May 30, 2013 8:14 pm

Natus are worse then Xatuz. Don't you dare say anything about Xatu.

XATU IZ DA BEST POKéMON EVAR!!!

~Made by Piggyeh. =D
Back to top Go down
Baconator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Discriminate the User Above You!   Thu May 30, 2013 8:28 pm

You smell.

I liek printers.

MAH ARMY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theblindxatu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Discriminate the User Above You!   Thu May 30, 2013 8:38 pm

Printerz are stupid. I DON'T SMELL! DATS YOU STUPID SANDWICH!

Milk and cookies.

~Made by Piggyeh. =D
Back to top Go down
Baconator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Discriminate the User Above You!   Thu May 30, 2013 8:47 pm

No milk 4 u.

YAY 4 PEANUT BUTTER.

MAH ARMY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discriminate the User Above You!   

Back to top Go down

Discriminate the User Above You!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next