HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Guide to Ranking System & Reputation System

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baconator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Guide to Ranking System & Reputation System   Wed May 29, 2013 4:35 pm

The ranking system is simple, yet a bit complicated. Ranks are received by getting a certain amount of posts, and a certain amount of reputation. The requirements and privileges are as follows: 

Reputation System
Reputation on Forumotion does not contribute directly to ranking up, however: reputation still effects your rank. Rep can be given out by others "thanking" you, or by pressing the small "add/reduce rep" button to the right of posts. 60 votes can be given out a day. If you see someone rank up with an unusually small amount of rep, let an admin know and they will de-rank them. You may receive rep for letting us know. "Thanks" in the FanFiction and GFX sections will give you +5 rep instead of the normal +3 rep, and an "add/reduce rep" given will give +2/-1 rep.

Banned User:
Requirements: Break the rules in such a way that the mods/admins believe you shouldn't be on the forums. Banned users have no features at all, and are even unable to read and reply to topics.

Normal Rank:
Requirements: Join the Forums. Normal members get basic features, such as being able to post and edit their profile.

Crystal Rank:
Requirements: 50 Posts, You may now create polls. You may now request name changes. You may also post in the Creative section. (FanFictions.)

Ruby Rank:
Requirements: 100 Posts,  You may now post in the Meet The Members section.

Sapphire Rank:
Requirements: 250 Posts, You may now request a tournament.

Emerald Rank:
Requirements: 400 Posts  You may now request your own usertitle.

Platinum Rank:
Requirements: 500 Posts, You will get moderator status over a certain thread or forum.

Also: You may be de-ranked if admins believe you do not deserve a rank. Try to act mature and the admins may put you will rank up after 50 posts. You may be de-ranked again if you spam for those additional 50.

Last edited by Baconator on Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baconator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Ranking System & Reputation System   Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:26 pm

I think we should raise reputation requirements. Some of us had 10 rep before crystal. Reputation is easy to come by in forumotion so we should require more rep.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  : alien alien  alien  alien  alien  Gohan  Gohan  Gohan  Gohan  Gohan   Cow Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow Luffy Luffy VICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREH  Bacon

MAH ARMY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brickt0ag
Natu Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Ranking System & Reputation System   Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:36 pm

YO
I ONLY HAVE 1 REP
NONONONONO
You can only get 1 rep per vote. The rep system here is pretty bad, so I don't suggest associating it with ranks. Just my opinion.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
BRICKY MCBITES~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baconator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Ranking System & Reputation System   Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:47 pm

Meh. Bricky McBites has a point. But spammers could just get ranks quick.

Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  : alien alien  alien  alien  alien  Gohan  Gohan  Gohan  Gohan  Gohan   Cow Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow Luffy Luffy VICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREH  Bacon

MAH ARMY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baconator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Ranking System & Reputation System   Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:30 pm

UPDATE: Added the warning of being de-ranked and removed rep requirements.

P.S. My 100th Post! I'M FIRST RUBY USER TOO SUCKERS! VICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREH

MAH ARMY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theblindxatu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Ranking System & Reputation System   Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:23 pm

If you want a better reputation system, just ask. =P

Reputation now give +2 rep for the add/reduce rep button. Reducing rep still remains at -1.

“The important thing is not how long you live... It's what you accomplish with your life.
While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important... That would definitely carry on into the future.” ~Grovyle
~Made by Piggyeh. =D

Last edited by theblindxatu on Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/theblindxatu
Brickt0ag
Natu Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Ranking System & Reputation System   Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:20 am

Edited because you never had tournaments when the OP was made and only admins and I can manage tournaments ;-;
*edited to REQUEST a tournament, not make one. If this gets too rediculous that will be removed from Sapphire upgrades.

BRICKY MCBITES~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baconator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Ranking System & Reputation System   Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:00 am

6/21/2013

I removed the greatly considered to be a mod part out of Platinum, because we can just tell you if we want you to be a mod.

MAH ARMY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Ranking System & Reputation System   

Back to top Go down

Guide to Ranking System & Reputation System
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1