Ask The Xatu (AMA)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
theblindxatu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Ask The Xatu (AMA)   Tue May 28, 2013 10:49 pm

Y helo der! Here you can ask me anything (AMA) as long as It's appropriate. ~ Xatu

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
“The important thing is not how long you live... It's what you accomplish with your life.
While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important... That would definitely carry on into the future.” ~Grovyle
~Made by Piggyeh. =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/theblindxatu
LuckyLapras' Armadillo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Xatu (AMA)   Wed May 29, 2013 8:15 pm

Will you think of a better title?
Are you gonna put links in your siggy?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So conceited, pig, so conceited.
Just because you are bad guy, does not mean you are bad guy.
Luffy Lyra 
Last updated: 08.03.2013 21:19:51 GMT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baconator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Xatu (AMA)   Wed May 29, 2013 8:16 pm

Do U liek Bacon

Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  : alien alien  alien  alien  alien  Gohan  Gohan  Gohan  Gohan  Gohan   Cow Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow Luffy Luffy VICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREH  Bacon

MAH ARMY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theblindxatu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Xatu (AMA)   Wed May 29, 2013 8:18 pm

LuckyLapras wrote:
Will you think of a better title?
Are you gonna put links in your siggy?

Yes, I no lieky this title.

Baconator wrote:
Do U liek Bacon

No, I think bacon is overrated. GET DOWN SON.

“The important thing is not how long you live... It's what you accomplish with your life.
While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important... That would definitely carry on into the future.” ~Grovyle
~Made by Piggyeh. =D
Back to top Go down
Baconator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Xatu (AMA)   Wed May 29, 2013 8:19 pm

Do you liek Domo

Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  : alien alien  alien  alien  alien  Gohan  Gohan  Gohan  Gohan  Gohan   Cow Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow Luffy Luffy VICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREH  Bacon

MAH ARMY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theblindxatu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Xatu (AMA)   Wed May 29, 2013 8:21 pm

Baconator wrote:
Do you liek Domo

WTF IS DOMO I DON'T UNDERTSAND

~Made by Piggyeh. =D
Back to top Go down
Baconator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Xatu (AMA)   Thu May 30, 2013 6:35 pm

R u a noob?

MAH ARMY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theblindxatu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Xatu (AMA)   Thu May 30, 2013 6:49 pm

Baconator wrote:
R u a noob?

After like 4 years of hearing the word, I still don't know what that word means. XD If you're referring to me being bad at video games, then no. (Most of the time)

~Made by Piggyeh. =D
Back to top Go down
Baconator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Xatu (AMA)   Thu May 30, 2013 7:03 pm

Do you know how to look up the meaning of a word with google?

MAH ARMY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theblindxatu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Xatu (AMA)   Thu May 30, 2013 8:39 pm

Baconator wrote:
Do you know how to look up the meaning of a word with google?

Yes, you can also use dictionary.com.

~Made by Piggyeh. =D
Back to top Go down
LuckyLapras' Armadillo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Xatu (AMA)   Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:00 am

Opinion on Ms. Piggy spamming your AMA?
Opinion on fake X/Y theories?
Opnion on #GearStationQuotes?
Opinion on #EVTraining?
Opinion on #LilyRecommends?
Opinion on #EngrishTings?
Opinion on #Hashtags?
Opinon on #Opinions?
Will I #Stop using #Hashtags now?

Luffy Lyra 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theblindxatu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Xatu (AMA)   Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:19 pm

LuckyLapras wrote:
Opinion on Ms. Piggy spamming your AMA? Meh, he can do what he wants.
Opinion on fake X/Y theories? I just hope there's no Fairy type coming.
Opnion on #GearStationQuotes? I liek dem. 
Opinion on #EVTraining? #EVTrainAllDayErryDay
Opinion on #LilyRecommends? I have no idea what that is.
Opinion on #EngrishTings? Best #Hashtag ever!
Opinion on #Hashtags? #Hashtagception
Opinon on #Opinions? I like opinions as long as they're not the stupidest opinions alive.
Will I #Stop using #Hashtags now? Don't it fits you. =P

~Made by Piggyeh. =D

Last edited by theblindxatu on Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LuckyLapras' Armadillo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Xatu (AMA)   Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:15 pm

#LilyRecommendsis a series of tweets created by me here at LL's house Inc. consisting of advice for #EVTraining.
Any reproduction of #LilyRecommends without written consent from LL's house Inc. will result in the beating of your mother and/or cat.

Luffy Lyra 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klavier Gavin
Natu's Noob Rank

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Xatu (AMA)   Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:17 am

Do you know who I am?

Do you conceal more secrets within yourself, or secrets that others entrusted you with.

Favorite genre of music?

"Everyone wears a mask, whether it is over his face, or his heart."
~Godot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theblindxatu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Xatu (AMA)   Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:43 pm

Deadmau5 wrote:
Do you know who I am? I have no clue who you are, and really want you to tell me, because it's driving me nuts.

Do you conceal more secrets within yourself, or secrets that others entrusted you with. Meh, I have a ton of things that aren't secrets, but I haven't bothered to tell anyone. If anyone else tells me a secret, I often forget so I'm going to go with the second one.

Favorite genre of music? Video game music. =P If you want an example, click this text.

~Made by Piggyeh. =D
Back to top Go down
Klavier Gavin
Natu's Noob Rank

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Xatu (AMA)   Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:11 pm

Do you prefer logical thinking, or analytical reasoning?

How many birds can you kill with one stone?

~Godot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baconator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Xatu (AMA)   Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:17 pm

Wild guess, but that may be InTheMau5Trap from Ninbuzz.

MAH ARMY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theblindxatu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Xatu (AMA)   Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:31 pm

Deadmau5 wrote:
Do you prefer logical thinking, or analytical reasoning? Neither, I wing everything. =P
Okay, probably the reasoning one, because I don't like thinking like a really smart guy. (Does that make sense?)

How many birds can you kill with one stone? 0, as I will never kill anything unless it tries to kill me first. (2 if I tried hard enough)

~Made by Piggyeh. =D
Back to top Go down
Baconator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Xatu (AMA)   Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:31 pm

Drake or Josh?

MAH ARMY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theblindxatu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Xatu (AMA)   Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:11 pm

Baconator wrote:
Drake or Josh? I'm assuming you mean the guys from the TV show, and in that case, Josh all the way. (He plays video games)

~Made by Piggyeh. =D
Back to top Go down
Klavier Gavin
Natu's Noob Rank

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Xatu (AMA)   Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:08 am

Bacon, your guess is incorrect. Anyway, do you prefer women from America or Uranus?

~Godot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theblindxatu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Xatu (AMA)   Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:31 am

Deadmau5 wrote:
Bacon, your guess is incorrect. Anyway, do you prefer women from America or Uranus? America, as for all I know, the women on Uranus could all be psychotic idiots.

~Made by Piggyeh. =D
Back to top Go down
Klavier Gavin
Natu's Noob Rank

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Xatu (AMA)   Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:20 am

can you punch through a wall?

~Godot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baconator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Xatu (AMA)   Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:51 am

Can you shut up Sylveon?

MAH ARMY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theblindxatu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Xatu (AMA)   Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:24 pm

Deadmau5 wrote:
can you punch through a wall? No, I have wings. That would hurt. (irl, no.)

~Made by Piggyeh. =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask The Xatu (AMA)   

Back to top Go down

Ask The Xatu (AMA)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheBlindXatu Forums :: Social :: Meet The Members-
Jump to: