Share | 

Tournament Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
theblindxatu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tournament Rules   Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:22 pm

Yheloder, and welcome to the tournament section! Any tournament happening in the TBX Universe will have information here. Rules are as follows:

1. You Must Be Sapphire Rank Or Above To Make Tournaments
This is self-explanatory. Sapphire, Emerald, Platinum, Moderators and Admins only can make tournaments here. Ruby, Crystal and Natu ranks cannot. Seriously, we've made it so you actually can't, so don't even try. (this might be changed to Ruby later on)

2. You Must Have People To Do A Tournament
Again, self-explanatory. You need people to have a tournament. (At least 4) If your tournament has gone unnoticed for a week (No one joining) then it will be taken down.

3. Don't Be Lazy
If your tourney post looks lazily planned out, it will be deleted and you will receive a PM notifying you of so.

Not a lot of rules, but basic ones that should be easily followed. ~More rule to be added in the future~

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
“The important thing is not how long you live... It's what you accomplish with your life.
While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important... That would definitely carry on into the future.” ~Grovyle
~Made by Piggyeh. =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/theblindxatu
Baconator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Rules   Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:59 pm

The tourney should be locked, not deleted I believe. That way they keep the post for all their effort.

Oh yeah and a third rule:

3. If your tourney post looks lazily planned out, it will be deleted and you will receive a PM notifying you of so.

(I'll edit this in. Xatu can edit it out if he disagrees.)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  : alien alien  alien  alien  alien  Gohan  Gohan  Gohan  Gohan  Gohan   Cow Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow Luffy Luffy VICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREH  Bacon

MAH ARMY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tournament Rules
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1