TheBlindXatu Forums

Welcome To TheBlindXatu Forums!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

TM48 (Kazio) HAI PEOPLE! (Lack of good title)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TailsMiles48
Natu's Noob Rank

PostSubject: TM48 (Kazio) HAI PEOPLE! (Lack of good title)   Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:34 am

Just a male moderator of the forums, I have been gone from forum activity, but I am ready to start again, ask me stuff! You can call me Tails, TM48, TM or Kazio. It says I'm noob rank, however, my name is in yellow meaning moderator, this rank I have may be because of being inactive. I plan to be here everyday though, I had a three week break from forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baconator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TM48 (Kazio) HAI PEOPLE! (Lack of good title)   Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:10 pm

I misread the title as Kaizo.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  : alien alien  alien  alien  alien  Gohan  Gohan  Gohan  Gohan  Gohan   Cow Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow Luffy Luffy VICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREH  Bacon

MAH ARMY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theblindxatu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TM48 (Kazio) HAI PEOPLE! (Lack of good title)   Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:27 pm

Yheloder, and welcome back.

Why do you like Tails so much?
WHY DO YOU LIKE TAILS OVER SILVER?!?!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
“The important thing is not how long you live... It's what you accomplish with your life.
While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important... That would definitely carry on into the future.” ~Grovyle
~Made by Piggyeh. =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/theblindxatu
Baconator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TM48 (Kazio) HAI PEOPLE! (Lack of good title)   Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:03 pm

Cuz Silver isn't as cool as Tails.

Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  : alien alien  alien  alien  alien  Gohan  Gohan  Gohan  Gohan  Gohan   Cow Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow Luffy Luffy VICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREH  Bacon

MAH ARMY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TailsMiles48
Natu's Noob Rank

PostSubject: Re: TM48 (Kazio) HAI PEOPLE! (Lack of good title)   Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:02 am

Baconator wrote:
I misread the title as Kaizo. Wonderful! Brilliant child! Now make Dragon Ball Z Kaizo! (referrng to anime: Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball Z Kai.
TheBlindXatu wrote:
Yheloder, and welcome back. Thanks!
Why do you like Tails so much? Ermm.. because I'm a sonic fan?
WHY DO YOU LIKE TAILS OVER SILVER?!?! Silver is annoying, just throws stuff at you all day with his hands, I prefer Sonic and Shadow, I like Sonic and Shadow as superior, but Tails I like because he's cute and doesn't get a ;lot of love kind of like how you're making him feel right now. >.> *whispers* Eevee will always be my favourite (don't correct me, it isn't wrong, it's the British way) though! ^.^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baconator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TM48 (Kazio) HAI PEOPLE! (Lack of good title)   Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:07 am

No. I was talking about the notorious Mario World Romhack known for being insanely hard.

MAH ARMY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theblindxatu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TM48 (Kazio) HAI PEOPLE! (Lack of good title)   Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:47 pm

Silver is annoying in Sonic '06, yes, but in Generations he's cool and his personality (if you know it) is awesome.

What was your first Sonic game?
What is your favorite Sonic game?

“The important thing is not how long you live... It's what you accomplish with your life.
While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important... That would definitely carry on into the future.” ~Grovyle
~Made by Piggyeh. =D
Back to top Go down
TailsMiles48
Natu's Noob Rank

PostSubject: Re: TM48 (Kazio) HAI PEOPLE! (Lack of good title)   Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:30 am

@Baconator: *sigh* I know what you were referring to but I simply stated what "I" (keyword) was referring, it's okay though.

@TBX: What was your first Sonic game? Sonic Adventure (the first Sonic game with talking), I was only like a year old. I had no idea how to play. 
          What is your favorite Sonic game? Hmmm... that's a tough one.... maybe Sonic Adventure 2 Battle or Sonic '06 (Sonic the Hedgehog but a game was already called that, this one was in 2006 and was meant to be SA3 (Sonic Adventure 3), I liked Shadow the Hedgehog a bit, I know a lot of people hate that game but the ability of having weapons and being chased down by the army, that was crazy. My favourite newest game would be Generations or Sonic and the Black Knight. (I liked it, my only flaw with this game was the story was like two hours long (not literally) and I payed $60 for it.) I might get Lost Worlds after it comes out, it seems like more of old-school Sonic? The first three games, but more futuristic and newer? I hope this answers all your Sonic questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theblindxatu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TM48 (Kazio) HAI PEOPLE! (Lack of good title)   Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:30 am

I'm guessing you don't want me to ask about Sonic anymore. XD

Do you play Pokémon?
Do you play Mario?
Do you play Zelda?
If so, what is your favorite game of those three series?

~Made by Piggyeh. =D
Back to top Go down
TailsMiles48
Natu's Noob Rank

PostSubject: Re: TM48 (Kazio) HAI PEOPLE! (Lack of good title)   Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:45 am

theblindxatu wrote:
I'm guessing you don't want me to ask about Sonic anymore. XD No! Where would you get that idea? Don't ask another Sonic question please.

Do you play Pokémon? May I slap you!? I love, LOVE Eevee it is my pic on almost everything! Ask me all you want from Pokémon. I played all games but Black & White 2. The Eevee in my pic is the king of all Eevees' and cute.
Do you play Mario? Mmhmm.
Do you play Zelda? Yesh.
If so, what is your favorite game of those three series? Pokémon SoulSilver or Pokémon Silver because the battle with Red was just that epic, it felt like a real champion battle, especially the music, all other champion battles are easy like "Meh", the battle with Red and the music (especially the remix in SoulSilver) was great. the other champion battles also felt like a regular trainer battle. Mario? Definitely the remake of Super Mario 64, Super Mario DS was it? Favourite Zelda title? Definitely Wind Waker, Majora's Mask or the remake of Ocarina of Time. I'm only 13, I'm not oldschool I just own the systems, I'm a collector and lover of all systems. Hehe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theblindxatu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TM48 (Kazio) HAI PEOPLE! (Lack of good title)   Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:15 pm

You are officially the best person ever for loving Wind Waker.

What Zelda games have you played?
Are you excited for Lost World from what the people who went to E3 said about it?
Are you excited for Wind Waker HD on Wii U?
Do you play any sports irl?

~Made by Piggyeh. =D
Back to top Go down
TailsMiles48
Natu's Noob Rank

PostSubject: Re: TM48 (Kazio) HAI PEOPLE! (Lack of good title)   Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:37 pm

theblindxatu wrote:
You are officially the best person ever for loving Wind Waker. Late reply and visiting my family July 19th-July 29th, may not be on. Yush, its quite rare to find an Eeeve lover who likes multiple games.

What Zelda games have you played? Wind Waker, Ocarina of Time 3D, Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time, I had one for GameCube, I don't remember but it had four Links of colours, and something Four Swords maybe?, Oracle of Ages & Seasons, The Legend of Zelda (original), Spirit Tracks, Twilight Princess, and Phantom Hourglass.
Are you excited for Lost World from what the people who went to E3 said about it? I watched E3 and watched all the E3 demos as well, I am excited but don't want to judge a book game by cover demo/trailer, I need to actually play it.
Are you excited for Wind Waker HD on Wii U? Sure, not as much as the brand new Link to Past sequel though.
Do you play any sports irl? Wish I could say, I watch them but honestly I dislike most outisde activity, I go out to walk my dog, go to store, and to walk with friends, that's about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TM48 (Kazio) HAI PEOPLE! (Lack of good title)   

Back to top Go down

TM48 (Kazio) HAI PEOPLE! (Lack of good title)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1