Share | 

The Art of Bacon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Baconator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: The Art of Bacon   Wed May 29, 2013 8:22 pm

LOLOLOL here's mah sig shop. Samples will be up later. Ordering is open however.

Examples:

http://s23.postimg.org/7cg75v2zf/yaaaay.png

I am also now accepting userbars and avatars. Userbars take me longer to make however.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  : alien alien  alien  alien  alien  Gohan  Gohan  Gohan  Gohan  Gohan   Cow Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow Luffy Luffy VICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREH  Bacon

MAH ARMY!

Last edited by Baconator on Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyLapras' Armadillo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Bacon   Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:52 am

Do you do userbars? If so, I'd like for a Lapras to be put in the userbar in my siggy.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So conceited, pig, so conceited.
Just because you are bad guy, does not mean you are bad guy.
Luffy Lyra 
Last updated: 08.03.2013 21:19:51 GMT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baconator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Bacon   Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:50 pm

I'll try.

It took me a while. Sorry. It's my first one. Hope you like it!

Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  Domo  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  alien  : alien alien  alien  alien  alien  Gohan  Gohan  Gohan  Gohan  Gohan   Cow Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow  Cow Luffy Luffy VICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREHVICTOREH  Bacon

MAH ARMY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyLapras' Armadillo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Bacon   Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:03 am

Baconator wrote:

>2nd
So conceited...
Anyway, thanks!

Luffy Lyra 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theblindxatu
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Bacon   Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:30 pm

I WANT TEH USERBAR THINGY

“The important thing is not how long you live... It's what you accomplish with your life.
While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important... That would definitely carry on into the future.” ~Grovyle
~Made by Piggyeh. =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/theblindxatu
BreeZaps
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Bacon   Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:33 pm

Make one with Luxray and it's yellow and blue.

Text: BreeZaps
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baconator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Bacon   Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:41 pm

On it.

MAH ARMY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baconator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Bacon   Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm

Finished.

MAH ARMY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BreeZaps
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Bacon   Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:11 pm

<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TropicalPikachu II
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Bacon   Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:07 pm

Um..... I want a userband. I'll link you the image. http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/f/2010/289/6/9/pikachu_pixel_art_by_pixeldarkness-d30ve2w.pngThat's for the pikachu. I want it to have yellow turning into a goldish color.I want the text to say Tropical Pikachu "AUTO-TRACTOR!" Thanks pig And remember, Luffy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tropicalpikachusbeach.webs.com
Baconator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Bacon   Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:10 pm

Got it.

MAH ARMY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brickt0ag
Natu Citizen

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Bacon   Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:42 pm

HIHO

can I have some avatar with Murkrow, and a userband
render: http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/murkrow.jpg
can the userbar say "Bricky the Best Secret Mod"

;-;
ploz

BRICKY MCBITES~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baconator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Bacon   Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:02 pm

About to begin working on the userbar. Please rep me on SS Forums for each GFX piece. That is the price.

MAH ARMY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baconator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Bacon   Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:07 pm

Sorry. I thought the render was for the userbar. Also would you like a Pokemon on your userbar. If not, here's your userbar.

MAH ARMY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brickt0ag
Natu Citizen

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Bacon   Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:15 pm

Everything is fine, Thnx u CP!

BRICKY MCBITES~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baconator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Bacon   Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:04 pm

Thanks for the rep.

MAH ARMY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brickt0ag
Natu Citizen

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Bacon   Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:53 pm

CP the image got deleted ;-;

BRICKY MCBITES~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baconator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Bacon   Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:46 am

Crapsticks. I'll fix that.

MAH ARMY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baconator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Bacon   Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:53 am

Fixed.

MAH ARMY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brickt0ag
Natu Citizen

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Bacon   Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:36 am

Thx u piggyeh

BRICKY MCBITES~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baconator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Bacon   Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:04 pm

You're welcome. Anyways, ideas for new artwork is accepted.

MAH ARMY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyLapras' Armadillo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Bacon   Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:21 am

Can I request an avatar?
Can you make the background a rainbow with a Lapras in front?
Can the text say "LILY!"?
Can I rep you here?

Luffy Lyra 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baconator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Bacon   Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:17 pm

You can, but you're required to rep me at SS.

MAH ARMY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyLapras' Armadillo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Bacon   Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:39 am

Oh. -_-

Luffy Lyra 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baconator
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Bacon   Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:31 pm

Here you go.

Actually you can rep me here.

MAH ARMY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Art of Bacon   

Back to top Go down

The Art of Bacon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1